The Resident Coordinator's Office
The United Nations Resident Coordinator Office supports the work of the UN Resident Coordinator. The UN Resident Coordinator leads the UN country team in consultations with the Government to define and agree on the UN strategic response to the Government’s development priorities. This response is captured in the UN Development Assistance Framework (UNDAF) or United Nations Sustainable Development Cooperation Framework (UNSDCF).
The Resident Coordinator in Bhutan
Gerald Daly has been Resident Coordinator of UN Bhutan since March 2017. Prior to his appointment, he served at UN HQ and led day-to-day activities regarding change management/UN reform. In this role, he actively engaged with member states on key General Assembly/ECOSOC resolutions.
Prior to New York, he was head of programme for WFP Asia; Country Director for WFP Bhutan; Deputy Country Director ai for WFP India; Head of Disaster Preparedness for WFP Malawi; Head of Logistics in Eastern Sudan for UNHCR and Head of Logistics in Western Sudan for Goal Ireland.
Throughout this time, he has been most ably inspired by his partner Celine, daughter Katie, and son Liam.
Meet the UN Resident Coordinator's Office team in Bhutan
- Ms. Jacqueline van der Woude Development Coordination Officer, Strategic Planning and RCO Team Leader firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +975 2 322424
- Mr. Tashi Tshering Dukpa Development Coordination Officer, Partnerships and Development Finance email@example.com Telephone: +975 2 322424 (Ext. 106)
- Ms. Tshering Chuki Assistant Development Coordination Officer- Programme Communications & Advocacy firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +975 2 322424 (Ext. 104)
- Ms. Sonam Tshoki Assistant Development Coordination Officer- Data, Research & Report email@example.com Telephone: +975 2 322424 (Ext. 108)
- Ms. Narae Kim Development Coordination Analyst firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone: +975 2 322424 (Ext. 105)
- Ms. Gomati Guragai Management Associate email@example.com Telephone: +975 2 322424 (Ext. 121)